Standings

# Team MP W D L F A G P
1 Barcelona 19 16 3 0 52 9 +43 51
2 Atlético de Madrid 19 12 6 1 28 8 +20 42
3 Valencia 19 12 4 3 40 19 +21 40
4 Real Madrid 18 9 5 4 32 17 +15 32
5 Villarreal 19 9 4 6 26 21 +5 31
6 Sevilla 19 9 2 8 23 28 -5 29
7 Real Betis 19 8 3 8 33 36 -3 27
8 Eibar 19 8 3 8 24 31 -7 27
9 Getafe 19 7 5 7 23 18 +5 26
10 Girona 19 7 5 7 28 28 +0 26
11 Celta de Vigo 19 7 4 8 33 27 +6 25
12 Athletic Bilbao 19 6 7 6 21 20 +1 25
13 Leganés 18 7 3 8 15 17 -2 24
14 Espanyol 19 6 6 7 16 22 -6 24
15 Real Sociedad 19 6 5 8 33 34 -1 23
16 Levante 19 3 9 7 15 26 -11 18
17 Deportivo Alavés 19 6 0 13 14 27 -13 18
18 Deportivo De La Coruña 19 4 4 11 21 37 -16 16
19 Málaga 19 3 2 14 13 33 -20 11
20 Las Palmas 19 3 2 14 14 46 -32 11

Results

Monday, January 15, 2018
Real Betis 3 - 2 Leganés
Sunday, January 14, 2018
Real Sociedad 2 - 4 Barcelona
Espanyol 1 - 1 Athletic Bilbao
Deportivo Alavés 1 - 0 Sevilla
Levante 0 - 1 Celta de Vigo
Saturday, January 13, 2018
Deportivo De La Coruña 1 - 2 Valencia
Eibar 0 - 1 Atlético de Madrid
Real Madrid 0 - 1 Villarreal
Girona 6 - 0 Las Palmas
Friday, January 12, 2018
Getafe 1 - 0 Málaga
Monday, January 8, 2018
Málaga 0 - 1 Espanyol
Sunday, January 7, 2018
Celta de Vigo 2 - 2 Real Madrid
Athletic Bilbao 2 - 0 Deportivo Alavés
Villarreal 1 - 1 Deportivo De La Coruña
Barcelona 3 - 0 Levante
Leganés 1 - 0 Real Sociedad
Saturday, January 6, 2018
Sevilla 3 - 5 Real Betis
Las Palmas 1 - 2 Eibar
Valencia 2 - 1 Girona
Atlético de Madrid 2 - 0 Getafe

Fixtures

Monday, December 18, 2017
Leganés 2:00 AM Real Madrid
Friday, January 19, 2018
Getafe 10:00 PM Athletic Bilbao
Saturday, January 20, 2018
Espanyol 2:00 PM Sevilla
Atlético de Madrid 5:15 PM Girona
Villarreal 7:30 PM Levante
Las Palmas 9:45 PM Valencia
Sunday, January 21, 2018
Deportivo Alavés 1:00 PM Leganés
Real Madrid 5:15 PM Deportivo De La Coruña
Real Sociedad 7:30 PM Celta de Vigo
Real Betis 9:45 PM Barcelona
Monday, January 22, 2018
Eibar 10:00 PM Málaga
Friday, January 26, 2018
Athletic Bilbao 10:00 PM Eibar
Saturday, January 27, 2018
Deportivo De La Coruña 2:00 PM Levante
Valencia 5:15 PM Real Madrid
Málaga 7:30 PM Girona
Villarreal 9:45 PM Real Sociedad
Sunday, January 28, 2018
Leganés 1:00 PM Espanyol
Atlético de Madrid 5:15 PM Las Palmas
Sevilla 7:30 PM Getafe
Barcelona 9:45 PM Deportivo Alavés

real-sociedad Team News:


Albert de la Bella is set to continue at left-back with Kevin still struggling with a knock. Adnan Januzaj and Mikel Oyarzabal should continue out wide despite some less than convincing recent showings.

sevilla Team News:


Clement Lenglet is suspended so Johannes Geis will again be used in an unnatural central defensive role. Nolito and Joaquin Correa are battling to start wide on the left with Wissam Ben Yedder likely to lead the line.

real-sociedad vs sevilla Head to Head:

The last 5 meetings have produced 3 Sociedad wins and just 1 for Sevilla. That was a thumping 4-0 win at the Anoeta last term though.

real-sociedad vs sevilla Statistics:

Sociedad have won just 25% of their home league games this season. Those matches average 4 goals per game in total. 50% of Sevilla away games and 75% of Sociedad home games this term have produced over 2.5 goals.

Real Sociedad vs Sevilla Betting Prediction:

Real Sociedad 3 1 Sevilla
Tip: Over 2.5
Odds
1.57
Bookmaker

Info


Recommended BET Stakes : 8/10 units

All predictions and tips are only informative. Also odds can change during day !
Betting involves risks. Bet as much as you afford !

your opinion:

Other Useful Info